Department Commercial Practice's activities
- Conducting Three years regular Diploma in Commercial Practice Program.
- Arranging Short Term Training Programmes for teaching staff to upgrade their Knowledge.
- Organizing visits for students to various offices and organizations / Industries.
- Arranging Guest Lectures by Experts from Industries and other organizations for Students and Staff.
- Arranging Personality Development Workshops for Students.
- Organizing Career Guidance Programme for Final Year Students in association M/s Cheshire Livelihood Resource Centre and M/s Enable India Bengaluru.
- Organizing Training Program on Aptitude for Students.
- Arranging Counseling for Students by Psychologists.
- The students also participate in Cultural event, Sports and Drawing competition etc.,
- The students are also involved in giving awareness to rural mass about the cash less transaction and uses of Wallets, Net Banking and Mobile Banking in Suttur Jathra Fest.
- Opportunities are given to students who are interested in participating in extracurricular activities like NSS and Red Cross.